Back to Square One..

The homeopathy doctor in Salem reviewed all my reports and gave us the confidence that this disease can be easily controlled by his homeopathy medicines. The medicines were easy to swallow and I also felt some improvement in my condition. I was strongly relying on this homeo treatment as I had to rejoin work after my extended leave of 3 months. But unfortunately after 2 months, my abdominal pain resurfaced and my bathroom visits also increased.  We again drove to Salem and the doctor gave some additional medicines. Over the days, my stomach pain became unbearable and I was spending more time in the bathroom. In the meantime, I received a call from my company that my leave is about to end and I have to rejoin work in few days. With my deteriorating health condition, rejoining work was totally unimaginable. As my company was not in a position to extend my leave any further, the only option left in front of me was to put down the papers. Already my health was at stake, and my 12 years of my career coming to an end, caused me more stress. I felt I had no control on anything. This stress further aggravated my health and my abdominal pain became so severe and unbearable.  Finally we decided to visit a gastro doctor in a reputed multispeciality hospital in Chennai. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My surgeries

Curtain raiser